The EFEST IMR 18650 batteries are a specific type of rechargeable lithium-ion battery commonly used in pod systems and other vaping devices. Here is a detailed description of the EFEST IMR 18650 batteries:
- Battery Type and Size: The EFEST IMR 18650 batteries are cylindrical rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with a diameter of 18mm and a length of 65mm. The 18650 designation refers to these dimensions.
- Battery Chemistry: The EFEST IMR 18650 batteries typically use lithium-manganese oxide (Li-Mn) chemistry. This chemistry offers a good balance between capacity, discharge rate, and overall performance.
- Battery Capacity: The IMR 18650 batteries from EFEST come in different capacity options, typically ranging from 2500mAh to 3500mAh. The capacity of the battery determines how long it can power your device before requiring recharging.
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Rating: The IMR 18650 batteries usually have a maximum continuous discharge rating, which represents the safe discharge current they can handle without risking damage to the battery or compromising safety. The specific discharge rating may vary depending on the model and version.
- Nominal Voltage: The EFEST IMR 18650 batteries have a nominal voltage of 3.7 volts. This is the average voltage level at which the battery operates.
- Charging: The IMR 18650 batteries are rechargeable and can be charged using a compatible battery charger. It is important to use a charger specifically designed for lithium-ion batteries and follow proper charging procedures to ensure safety and longevity of the batteries.
- Safety Features: EFEST IMR 18650 batteries incorporate various safety features, including protection against overcharge, over-discharge, short circuits, and excessive current draw. These features help to protect the battery and the device it powers.
- Battery Lifespan: The lifespan of the EFEST IMR 18650 batteries can vary depending on usage, charging habits, and other factors. Over time, the battery’s capacity may gradually decrease, requiring more frequent recharging. It is generally recommended to replace the battery when it no longer holds a charge effectively.