Caliburn GK2 Pod Kit by Uwell is a flashy little vapouriser that’s easy to use so beginner vapers can pick it up quickly. The Uwell Caliburn GK2 Pod Kit is the upgraded version of the Caliburn KOKO Prime with a slightly bigger square shape (due to its bigger 690mAh battery), draw-activated vaping (draw on the mouthpiece – no buttons) and comes with a lanyard.
Uwell didn’t reinvent the wheel on the Caliburn GK2 Pod Vapouriser either as it uses the already-available Caliburn G2 Pods, featuring top fill, adjustable airflow to tighten or loosen your mouth-to-lung (MTL) draws and compatibility with TWO COIL ranges – Caliburn G and G2 Coils.
CALIBURN GK2 IS AN UPGRADED KOKO POD KIT
Many of the features you loved about the original Caliburn KOKO or KOKO Prime Vapourisers remain on the more-recent Uwell Caliburn GK2 Pod Mod/Battery but this rendition shines like no other KOKO Pod Kit (yet). The Caliburn GK2’s cool, almost retro, LED lights behind a smooth glass panel, not only remind you that you’re vaping a Koko as they spell its name while you’re vaping but are also functional, letting you know your battery level. The Caliburn GK2 Battery also offers you:
- Simple auto-draw – just fill your pod and draw on the mouth piece without pressing any buttons because it has no buttons.
- Light weight – 45.2g, barely registers on a normal scale or in your hand.
- Upgraded 690mAh battery – MTL vape most or all of the day on this larger battery than its predecessors.
- Small e-liquid window – just big enough to see your e-liquid level without removing the pod from the device so you can ensure your pod is filled to its minimum fill level, avoiding drying out the coil and accidentally burning it.
- Easy-access carry – the Caliburn GK2 Vape is light and compact enough to hang around your neck with the included lanyard for easy access.
- Comfy hold – rounded edges help it become one with your hand (not permanently).
- Vibration communication – your Uwell Caliburn GK2 communicates with haptics to warn you of low voltage, over time etc and even when you insert your pod cartridge.